The new NMJ Navigator screen app allows you to browse your movies and music collections with ease. Just launch, browse and play your digital collection from your Android tablet* and with limitation on Normal screen size width 360dp and larger Android phone* (for more information, please visit http://networkedmediatank.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=132).
Listening to music is also interactive! You can listen to your favorite album without turning on your TV, just scroll through the list on your Android tablet while connected through your LAN to your Popcorn Hour device** and listen to it on your audio system.
Our NMJ Navigator lets you:
- Have control over your Popcorn Hour device with ease as a soft remote
- Easily browse your digital collection while your collection is being played
- Share what you are watching with your friends on social network sites
- Browse for movie information and read reviews
- Control and switch between multiple Popcorn Hour device
- Easily navigate and select your HDD to view your digital collection
To get started, you must connect your Android tablet to the same LAN network with your Popcorn Hour device.
*Android 3.2 and above.
**Currently only works with Popcorn Hour A-400 and Popcorn Hour A-300/C-300 requires new firmware that supported this feature.
NMJ Navigator is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-20. The program can be installed on Android.
NMJ Navigator (version 1.0.14) has a file size of 1.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 77 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.